20.5.11

Hot Babes







Project: 'REDESIGN YOUR FAVOURITE VINYL FORMAT 12" ALBUM'.
I took a couple of girls to Richmond Park and to re-shoot the original album cover. I chose the vinyl mostly because of the nudity but wanted to give my cover images a more 'country' feel. It suited the title better, I think. I managed to get the girls to lay in mucky hay, sit on a drinking trough, stand amongst some cows and paddle in a pond. They were excellent models so huge thanks to them if they read this (they shall remain anonymous).

I have experimented with editing the original images, as above, but am also in the process of finding a suiting back cover (using images of the park without the girls) and typeface. Probably a lot of the type will be hand rendered. More to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment